Thursday, February 11, 2010

Isaac's 4th Birthday

It's that time again to document another child's birthday. If you read the following you may experience a slight feeling of deja-vu from Isaac's birthday party last year. Noted similarities: green cake and Spiderman decor. What is incredibley unusual for this party was it was the first time any of my children were able to celebrate a birthday in Utah amongst the Howell side of the fam.



Some of the rarely-seen Howell fam! Starting at the bottom-left corner and going around the table: Alayna B, Ryan H, Aunt Cathy, Isaac, Calvin A, Kerrie H, Ella H, Sarah H, Scott H, me.



Isaac posing with a gift from the Jarmans. Maren keeps walking around with it saying "bear."


Okay, this post is titled "Isaac's 4th Birthday" but hey, I'm the one being the camera taking pictures 95% of the time, so when one of me crops up and I look moderately well, I get excited. You are all the lucky beneficiaries of my excitement today.

Mommy either A: getting Maren up from bed or B: putting Maren down to sleep. Can't recall which.


This was at Isaac's party. Derek pointed the camera at me so I just had enough time for a slight grin before the flash went off.


We forgot to take the camera with us to the baby blessings we attended, so it'll just have to live in our memories.
We find out what gender the baby is going to be the last week of February, so that'll likely be the next time I put something on here. Hasta.

1 comment:

Micaela said...

I love the last picture of you! And I know what you mean about getting excited to actually see a picture of myself, especially if I look fairly decent in it. :) Looks like you had fun with your family. Love you!