First, a recap on how cute my kiddos are:
Alayna being darling:

Isaac trying to impress me by crossing his eyes:

Maren looks like she's not quite sure if she's in trouble or not.

Last night when Grandma and Grandpa Beck came to visit, they brought cupcakes. Well, I didn't go for cupcakes at bedtime but I'm just fine with cupcakes after breakfast. Here's my lovely toddler sporting the latest in chocolate frosting couture:

We had a mini-winter wonderland experience over the weekend. Yesterday afternoon Derek took Alayna and Isaac out (notice I'm the one taking the picture and not out there playing in the snow) and they made our first ever snowman in our new house! Alayna named it Melton after the warm-hearted snowman who was the hero of her kindergarten/1st grade Christmas program in December.

Speaking of Christmas, or ward did an old-fashioned type of program. Alayna got to be a snowflake:

And Isaac was a cow in the manger scene:

And Daddy took a picture of Maren and me. Why didn't anyone take a picture of Daddy? Not sure....
Well, this weekend we're having Isaac's birthday party in Utah while we go down for a weekend visit for our friends' babies' blessings. It'll be an exciting birthday party because this will be the first of any of my children being able to celebrate a birthday with the Howell side of the fam. Should be fun!!!
2 comments:
It's always fun to see pictures of the kids and get updates. They are so cute.
I say two, thousand...then think about it...ten.
I love seeing pictures of your kids. :) And I totally forgot about Isaac having his birthday party in UT. How fun!
Post a Comment