Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just kidding!!!




Last Friday we met with Lisa, who is our Rural Development Housing (RDH) agent. We went through quite a bit of paperwork, then we asked when the funding would be available. She said the funding was in, go find ourselves a house! So we called our realtor who called the seller and the next morning we were at his office signing the counter offer! WE HAVE A HOUSE! We close December 18 and will spend the next two days moving. We'll spend the week of Christmas unpacking and we'll be all done with the aparment before New Year's Eve. It's very sureal, but we're VERY happy.
Here are just a few choice glimpses. If you guys are ever in Kuna next year, let us know!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Love it, Amy!! I bet you're so excited!

Micaela said...

The house looks great! I'm so happy that you were able to get it this weekend afterall!! :) Talk to you soon!

Micaela said...

Wait... Did I imagine it or did you just delete a post?