Yes, we now have a blog. I seem to belong to the masses who once swore they'd never align themselves with one of these things, and yet, here I am, typing my excuses instead of making dinner. I always told myself that I already talk to everyone I want to know about my life, so why have a blog (this is my same excuse for never making Christmas newsletters). However, as I continue to grow up, I make more friends and we all diffuse in our different directions. So, in hopes of keeping in touch instead of losing friends, I've taken this step.
Today we're going crazy. Care to join us?
3 comments:
I wanna come to crazy with you! Good job.. glad you can still be influenced by peer pressure!
Hooray for being a follower! :P Let me know if you need any help figuring anything out!
Very nice, Amy. You've inspired to visit my own blog. I started it in May, and haven't done anything with it since. Maybe tomorrow.....
Post a Comment