Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whooda thunk it

I started a blog like the rest of you, probably, as a way to keep in touch with people. But I had security issues and made my blog private. And then I realized there were so precious few people who even knew I had a blog, I sorta stopped updating it. Then I had people tell me my blog hasn't changed in months, what gives? So, I'm on the bandwagon again. We'll see how long I last this time!

Updates on us: we moved into the house December 5. It was a very white Christmas last month and we were priviledged to have my mom and dad come visit from Utah for a few days for our first Christmas in the house. Um, forgot to take pictures. Bad me.

We had a nice little New Years, just the five of us (the kids in bed, of course). We're started to get involved gradually in the ward. It's so different from our old Vista ward, where everyone had a hefty calling to make things function. Here, they have enough people for those extra "floofy" callings (not that they're not significant, but they're beyond the bare-bones structure of a ward family). Anyway, I guess I'll add some pictures and try to be more up-to-date here.

Say cheese!








No comments: