It's so strange that I've owned this faded grey long-sleeve t-shirt for years and suddenly this morning the tags drive my neck crazy! I found no peace until I got my seam-ripper out and sent those tags packin' to the trash can. Oye!
Of all Sundays for my kid to keep me home from church because she has a fever, I think time-change Sunday is a good weekend to do it.
I am so thankful I live in a peaceful enough community, so when I leave the door unlocked and the porch lights off one forgetful night, chances are that absolutely nothing with be compromised. Listen, I do not take this for granted. I have always locked my doors and windows no matter where I live. But I'm human and routines fail sometimes. I'm very happy for the security I enjoy.
Kristen woke up dry this morning!!! I don't think my kids have ever done that this early. Isaac was the earliest, but I know it wasn't this quick. She only started potty training a few weeks ago. I hope this is a trend with her. That would be amazingly awesome!!!
2 comments:
I love the "day in the life" feel of this post. It's so glimpsey.
Thank you, sister!
Post a Comment