Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hammin' it up!

Maren's outfit this afternoon...you just can't learn style like this!  It comes naturally!




And when little sister is getting some camera time, it is also natural for big sister to want to share the spotlight, er, um, flash?



As well as big brother...



And I love this last picture because I took it just after I took the camera away from her because she was using it without permission.   She was actually throwing a tantrum but in this moment she is managing to pull-off quirky/adorable. 


2 comments:

Christena said...

I love it! They are all so adorable. My girls were doing the same stuff yesterday but they only had underwear on so I figured I better keep them to myself.

Malea said...

Amy, your kids are getting so big! And so beautiful! They were always beautiful, though. Feel free to ship yourself to Utah! We'd love to see you guys again! I know, I'm so demanding, but I really like you! :) I'll definitely let you know if we make it up to your neck of the woods.

Glad to see so many smiles!