On Wednesday, Isaac's preschool class had a field trip to Cabalo's Orchard here in Kuna. It was a brisk morning (as you'd expect in mid-October) so we bundled up!
I love this little carseat liner/insulator! If it warms up and you don't need the top layer it just zips off and is easily reattached when it cools down again. Kristen didn't like wearing the hat, as you may percieve from the wary look in her eyes.
I don't think Maren has ever met a camera she didn't like.
Am I big enough to drive it, yet?
Niece Beiley, who is also in Isaac's preschool class.
Cousins! Beiley is an adorable tiny little thing. She's only six months younger than Isaac but look how he towers over her! She's 2 years older than Maren but only has a few inches on her. Darling.
I see a family resemblance between my son and the feathered beings in the background....
They were so intrigued by the turkeys (which are for sale, by the way!) that I could barely get them to acknowledge the camera long enough to get a picture, let alone any smiles!
Tomorrow morning is another fun-filled field trip to a local martial arts studio. Hopefully more pictures to come!







1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment