Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boxed In

We all know that the box is always more fun to play with than whatever came inside the box--which is especially true in this case because this box arrived at my house full of diapers and wipes.  Essential to our household survival, but certainly not fun

However, I don't think anything in this world could be more fun than what I found next in the box!







While taking pictures I teased them that I'd grab the packing tape and ship them to Grandma Howell's house in Utah.  Isaac and Alayna even began listing things Maren would need packed in the box with her to survive the trip.  If only!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

These pictures are stinking cute!! And I laughed out loud when I read the part where Alayna and Isaac are already planning on Maren's survival essentials. Hahaha! They didn't hesitate as to which of them would be going, did they? And most amazingly, they agreed!;)