Friday, August 28, 2009

Last month we attended our ward campout. It was such an adventure! We only had partially accurate directions, but we eventually made it there to try our first attempt camping as a family of 5. The highlight of the trip was the huge waterslide going down a hillside. Here is one of the videos I took of my family enjoying the rush!

Isaac had a blast and went down over and over and over again. Apparently Alayna didn't enjoy it as much, as the collected water at the bottom of the slide was too cold for her tastes and she had a mild melt-down after her ride down with Derek. I had full intention of taking a few turns down the slide, but Maren woke up earlier than expected from her nap. So I manned the camera and tried to keep an eye on my mischevious 14 month old. She eventually found her way to the muddy area surrounding the bottom of the slide--so typically Maren!

1 comment:

Bela said...

I miss you Amy!!!!!