Opening gifts:

It was an animal themed party, so I bought the snazzy ZooPals plates.
The kids made critters from marshmallows and toothpicks. This was a bigger hit than I anticipated.

We played Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Turkey in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Yes, I drew that turkey freehand. You are all very impressed, I know.

Isaac preparing to stick his feather on the turkey. Alayna looks less than thrilled to be doing whatever she is doing in this picture.

You may be asking yourself, "Amy, I don't see any pictures of the birthday cake here!" There's a reason for that. For some reason for each child's birthday, I think I can make a fun and creative cake. It usually turns out disasterous, as it did for Alayna's birthday. I've seen cute cupcake cakes so I thought I'd try it out--and it was a bomb. They looked more like cupcakes for a baby shower and I was quite embarrassed by them. Therefore, they were not recorded for posterity. Deal. Isaac's 3rd birthday is coming up in a few weeks so I'll be posting about his adventures soon. The party is going to be Superhero themed and Derek is taking this party under his wing 100%. I can't wait to see the results.

We played Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Turkey in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Yes, I drew that turkey freehand. You are all very impressed, I know.

Isaac preparing to stick his feather on the turkey. Alayna looks less than thrilled to be doing whatever she is doing in this picture.

You may be asking yourself, "Amy, I don't see any pictures of the birthday cake here!" There's a reason for that. For some reason for each child's birthday, I think I can make a fun and creative cake. It usually turns out disasterous, as it did for Alayna's birthday. I've seen cute cupcake cakes so I thought I'd try it out--and it was a bomb. They looked more like cupcakes for a baby shower and I was quite embarrassed by them. Therefore, they were not recorded for posterity. Deal. Isaac's 3rd birthday is coming up in a few weeks so I'll be posting about his adventures soon. The party is going to be Superhero themed and Derek is taking this party under his wing 100%. I can't wait to see the results.

No comments:
Post a Comment