Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Ponytail

I've finally learned it's MUCH easier to load pictures BEFORE typing. Still getting the hang of this.

I had some fun a few weeks ago taking pictures of Maren with her first Baby Pebbles ponytail.



Goofy face!


My blue-eyed beauties.
In case you haven't noticed before, Maren has really BIG and really BLUE eyes.


The kids had done a little project at the library that morning with pretzels and marshmallows. We brought them home and Alayna proudly showed me the TV she built. hehehe








2 comments:

Rebecca said...

your kids are so darned cute. I think the tv alayna built should be on pet society:) lol.

Sharee said...

As you may know, I'm an advocate of big eyes. All my kids/girls, have them too. I think it is because they have so much to see. Besides, big eyes are beautiful, as proved by the pictures on your blog. Nice "pebbles" by the way.