Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Maren!

My beautiful second daughter and third-born child turned 5 last week.  
Sunday we had a family party to celebrate.

Pictures of the cake:






Opening presents:
Her very own tea set (now she won't ask to borrow the one I've had since I was 8 or Alayna's anymore.  Thanks, Uncle Tyson!).

Cinderella dolly!!!  (Derek and I gave her a new bike for her birthday but we've been letting her ride it for a few weeks.  On the handlebars is a little carriage/seat for these Disney princess dolls, so Grandma got that for her.)

Grandma also gave her a great, big, bouncy ball!  It's purple!!!

Maren's Steadman family gave her some swimming gear (goggles, sinking toys, pool inflatables) and  from her Beck cousins these adorable stuffed dogs called Pucci Pups.  Two shaggy toy dogs that come in a big handbag for her to carry around.  I don't know why I didn't get a picture of those!  But those dogs and that dolly have been at Maren's side ever since Sunday night. She takes her responsibility taking care of her little darlings very seriously.

No comments: