Monday, May 20, 2013

Beck Springtime Fun

Isaac is wrapping up his spring baseball season--only 2 games left.  We've had a lot of fun going to all his games and supporting him.  Some pictures from his last game:

The girls in the dugout.  Don't you think they look great inside a caged enclosure?

Isaac and the little girls (Alayna was off somewhere reading a book).



This was on Maren's birthDAY.  The girls dressed up and got to use my 'fancy' things for a tea party.

On the evening of Maren's birthday, we went to Municipal Park in Boise with some pizza to celebrate.  The last time we were at that park, Alayna and Isaac found a huge knot hole in the side of a big tree.  It's high enough they can reach it, but they can't see into it.  When we got to the park they ran to the tree and Alayna reached up to the knot hole, and freaked out because she felt feathers.  She tried telling me there was an owl in the tree, so I investigated.  Nope, not an owl!  A duck in a tree--that's a first for me!






After dinner at Municipal Park, we went to Fort Boise Park to watch Derek's co-ed softball team play.  Do you notice how Kristen isn't wearing any pants??  Before we left Municipal, she ran to me and said, "I have to go potty!" then she ran away.  When I caught up to her, she shouted, "I'm poopy!"  In her underpants.  In a park a half-hour from home.  Lucky I had one diaper in the van left over from pre-potty days.  But she had to go pant-less the rest of the evening.  Above you can see her giving herself a dirt bath (after she finally stopped wandering over to the street to see what was on the other side).  

That is such a cute face on my baby girl!!!  Notice the hair cut?  We did that last week and it is SO cute that length next to her chubby cheeks.  Love love love.

There's a game my big brother Hank used to play with me.  He would stand behind me and cup his hands around my fists.  I had to lock my elbows and he'd lift me up.  I've been doing that game with my kids forever, but at this softball game Alayna decided to try it with her little sisters.



Alayna entered her school's cake decorating contest.  She won first place for her age group and category!  It's a digital keyboard, in case all those M&Ms thew you off.  

Lots of frosting didn't quite make it on the cake.




Derek and Isaac went on Fathers and Sons this weekend.  This is their traditional in-the-tent-before-bed pictures.

Just before going home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Isaac's face when he's looking out from the fence. And Kristen's hair cut is ADORABLE!! Also, love Alayna's cake! She did an awesome job. And in case, nobody's ever told you (haha) she looks SO much like you. :D