This is a nice, big ol' catch-up blog. Grab your popcorn, sit back and relax, and enjoy the show!
-------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2010
Alayna is our big 1st grader now! (Hence the finger holding up the number one--that was Derek's idea. I mentioned it was cute, but if we do this every year she can only attend through the 10th grade. Then she, being the smarty pants she is, suggested she can use her toes for 11th and 12th grade. I wonder what those pictures will look like!)
And Isaac, on his first day of preschool! He's rocking a brand-new Phineas and Ferb backpack.
And here are our two scholars posing together.
---------------------------------------------------------
LOOK MA! AIRPLANE! AIRPLANE!
Last week Derek took the kids and me to the UPS Gateway here in Boise. That's where Derek works each afternoon, loading up cargo pods which are later loaded on the UPS plane that flies to Salt Lake City or St. Louis. We know we look hot in our flourescent yellow reflective safety jackets...you don't need to remind us!
------------------------------------------------------------
On August 1 we blessed Kristen here in our ward in Kuna. Here she is wearing the same blessing dress Maren wore, lying on top of the pretty neopolitan blanket Grandma Bonnie crochetted for her.
-------------------------------------------------------
And some miscellaneous fun stuff!
Alayna's cousin Beiley had a princess birthday party last week and all the girls dressed up. Here is Alayna in her Giselle/Enchanted dress, sewn by Grandma Howell. The ensemble is complete with crown, gloves, and 'glass' slippers! She was so excited about the party--it may as well have been the Prom.
This is Alayna with her new back-to-school haircut. She had several inches cut off and we're facing the challenge of growing out her bangs. She's a cute-patootie!
For reasons unbeknownst to me, one night before bed Maren decided a new pair of Sesame Street underwear needed to be worn over her pajamas. The effect was quite endearing, if I say so myself.
Maren's bath the other day--her hair looked so funny after I removed the elastics, I snapped a few shots.
Kristen, hanging out. Doing what she does best.
Oh, the difference 2 years and 2 months make! Maren turned two on May 14 and Kristen will be 2 months tomorrow, September 2.
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for viewing our latest installment of The Best of Beck. See you again real soon!













1 comment:
Hahaha! I love the thing about the toes. The only thing is that she's probably going to be rolling her eyes or glaring at you for taking her picture by that time... or at least I was... :) Cute pictures. They're all getting so big. :)
Post a Comment