Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby K!

Kristen's nickname has evolved to Baby K, somehow.  So, here are some pictures I took of Baby K after we got home from getting Alayna from school the other day.  I carry Kristen in the Baby Bjorn when I walk Alayna home and she usually falls asleep during our stroll, so she was still snoozing when we came home and I put her in her bouncer.


After a few pictures, I discovered a wasp was crawling just inches from her head!!!  (If you click on the above picture to enlarge it, you can see the miniature beast crawling on one of the blue ruffles.)  I was in a mild panic as I scrambled to the kitchen for a plate and cup.  I captured the evil thing and tossed him outside the door.  I think he was injured because he didn't fly at all, but I'm sure glad I got him away from my baby!


Then she woke up and started flirting with me, but it looks funny because she's smiling at me but I'm holding the camera lower so she can actually see me smiling at her.


Look at that little dimple!


Hats off to you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand, just a random shot of Maren because she's so darned beautiful.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Baby K looks exactly like maren in that first one. They are so darn cute!!

Sharisse said...

Hi! What do you think of trying to set your brother up with my sister-in-law? You kids are so cute!!!