Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Names...again...

I know many of you are probably really tired of hearing me whine about names.  I had finally decided we'd take a list to the hospital and sort it out after Baby Girl arrived.  Derek was game with that, so we made a new list--some old, some new.  It ended up have twelve names on it (yikes).  Derek thought we should put up a poll and ask friends to pick their first and second favorite names.  I thought, "Twelve names?  Our friends will never speak to us again!"  But he thinks you're more than up for the challenge.  So, have at it! 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Evelyn is my #1 favorite name but I was tempted not to vote for it because I want to name one of my kids that! So we shall see. Good luck with the name picking!

Angela said...

I think its mean that I can only pick one. I have 3 favorites on your list.

The Mrs. said...

I like Evelyn because you could call her Evie or Lyn (I wanted to name one of my girls that). I also knew a very nice Kendra. Hopefully she will be born and just look like one of the names. Good luck!

Erica said...

Looks like if it were a popularity contest, Hallie would be it. Too bad it's not that easy... Good luck! :) I'm sure her name will be AMAZING!