Well, it looks like we'll be moving Maren into the toddler bed sooner than planned, because I got the bedding finished today! Alayna was really eager to "learn to sew" after we bought the material a few days ago, so during Maren's nap today we got started on the fitted sheet. Then...I just kept going! Just a fitted sheet, blanket, and pillow case. I know Mae Mae will love it because when she walked in on me working on the blanket she started shouting "becky! becky!" (blanky! blanky!) and trying to rip it away from me. She also saw the fitted sheet on the bed and she immediate climbed up and rolled around on it. So, sometime over the weekend we'll move this into her room and banish the crib. Then we'll be in for some very long nights until she gets used to the new bed. Oye.
Close-up:
I am so happy I don't sew on a regular basis, for either income or leisure because my back is killing me! Hot bath for mama tonight!


2 comments:
Well done! That's really cute, theat should make the transition a little easier. good luck.
How did Layna handle the sewing?
Post a Comment