Monday, April 22, 2013

A picture is worth a thousand screams



AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found a BEE in my CLEAVAGE -- UNDER my shirt! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




I had been outside for maybe a total of 60 seconds today when I was checking my mail. Inside again, I stopped to check out my new thermostat when I felt a tickle down there. I thought it was a stray hair that had nestled itself down between the girls, causing the tickle, so I absentmindedly reached down to pull out the hair. But then I felt fluttering on my hand and it wasn't a hair! It was a hairy little bee!!! And I'm wearing a shirt with a high enough neckline that shows no sign of cleavage. I'm officially creeped out that a little bee was walking on my bosoms under my shirt. I'm so glad he didn't sting me. And when I dropped him he didn't fly away, just crawled around on the carpet. I caught him in a cup and took him outside, but seriously?! That perverted little bee!!! Heeby jeebies!!! I might be traumatized for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

National Processing said...

Wow... you are lucky!

Rosemary said...

That was me, by the way, I was logged in at work.

Jen said...

Eeek!