Last week I shared this gem on Facebook:
This is what I found earlier today:
Ironically, she's wearing the same sweater. Coincidence? Perhaps. Do you think if I remove the sweater from her wardrobe the incidents with markers on the face will cease? Sigh, if only!
I'm watching my friend's daughters this afternoon. And guess what Kristen did to Livvy:
Can you hear the "Jaws" theme music? Dah-DUN! Dah-DUN!
(I know it's a dark pic, but the flash washed out the bite mark, which was the whole point of taking the picture.)
Just a little glimpse of how the day's been going! I have a story about cleaning my pot that plays part in the biting story. I posted it on Facebook. Read on:
This story is going to make you feel good about yourself! I was preparing some hot cereal on the stove top, which is supposed to simmer for about an hour. Guess who forgot to watch the clock until she smelled something burning? (A timer? Who needs a timer?! Timers are wusses!) So, I had this terrible burnt-on food problem. I happened to be on the phone with Angela and she told me to look up the following trick. I started following the method. Half-way through, during the simmering stage, Maren shouts to me, "Mooooom, Kristen bit Livvy (Ciera's 2-year-old) on the faaaaaaaace!" So I run to examine the damage, discipline the offending party, and soothe the victim, when I notice the pot has bubbles cascading over the top and all over my glass-top stove. Eeeeek! I finish the recommended pot-cleaning method, and it did a really good job with my pot in less than 10 minutes. But now I have a big mess on my glass-top to clean up once it's cooled down. Sigh. Never a dull moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment