Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring is bustin' out all over....

So, I'm NOT Primary president anymore (just in case anyone else missed that memo).  I'm now a VT supervisor, which I totally dig.  I also dig helping out with RS stuff now, like these flowery centerpieces for the RS activity tonight. 

 My totally awesome friend Ciera spent several hours with her Silhouette to help me prepare them.  Ciera, you rock.

I got these mugs and coasters for my wedding.  I thought they were perfect for our springish RS event tonight.



The petals have different ways to serve your VT sisters; the first row is ways to do it and the second is things to do.  For example you could "snail mail" some "encouragement" or "phone call" to "offer help" and "ask about family."  The middle says, "Growing Together/Share some love with your sisters/Visiting Teaching is never finished".  

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Oooowh! those are so pretty. what a great idea!