Whenever there's a family event, I fantasize all the wonderful memories I'll capture on my camera. Down the golden paths of time, I will look back and say, "Oh yes, I'd forgotten that. Look at the good times we had."
Yeah, right!
I forget when these family events happening, I have several other duties straining at my time and attention that keep my hands and mind far away from taking pictures.
So, as my kids say, "You get and you get and you don't throw a fit."
Here are pictures of Alayna's friend party at Jumpin' Jungle in Nampa. Half of our guests got lost trying to find it, but once everyone arrived, they had a good time! After 80 minutes of playing in the different jump-houses, we had the 'Giraffe' party room reserved for pizza, cake, and gifts. Alayna had a great time and I was really happy for her.
Kristen loved being pushed around in these little cars. Or if you left her to her own devices, she would scoot herself backwards until she hit an obstacle. I tried getting her into the littlest bouncey-house but she was not interested in the slightest.
Immediately after the Jumpin' Jungle party we had to high-tail it home and then to the school for a dance performance Alayna had been rehearsing weeks for. But that's for another post.
That evening we had a Beck family dinner (sloppy joe sliders, anyone?) and birthday party (complete with BSU/TCU viewing via DVR, such a sad game). Poor girl, having a birthday in November means her parties will always revolve around football somehow, especially in such a football family like ours.
Happy birthday, baby girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment