Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kristen's new...room!

To make a long boring story a short boring story, after exhausting all other bedroom-sharing combinations amongst the girls (Isaac is excluded due to his singular boy-ness), Kristen now co-habitates with the washer and dryer.

We're blessed with a large laundry room.  Prior to it becoming a cribroom, it was a laundry/sewing room.  I put away the sewing machine (which has been more a dust-collector in recent months) and card table and added the crib and a few homey touches (the blanket on the wall was made by my niece, Emily, and I just brought in an area rug from our bedroom, which was just the right size).




So, there you go.  Everyone gets his/her own space and when Kristen is old enough to sleep in the toddler bed she'll move out of the laundry room and share with one of her sisters.  Ce la vie.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I had fun helping you create this living arrangement!

k said...

I'm so pleased you had fun! I couldn't have done it without you!

Mary said...

I love it!