Tuesday, March 8, 2011

20 before 30!

Today, I'm making an important announcement!!!
















I'm turning 30 in 4 months.

That being said, I'm coming public with the fact that I am at my heaviest weight in my life without a baby inside me. 

(And for the record, there is NO baby inside me!) 

Therefore, I have set a goal to lose 20 pounds before my 30th birthday.  I'm getting serious about watching what I eat and increasing my physical activity.  I have discovered a great exercise regimen called:



No, it's not a joke.  Among the on-demand viewing options available to stream via Netflix there are oodles of exercise videos.  I actually look forward to exercising when Alayna and Isaac leave for school in the morning because there's so much variety.  And it's WAY cheaper than a gym membership.  I'm making my goals public because as I remember being told by my junior high success planner that I was required to use every day in my 7th through 9th grade years:

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

It's proven that if you don't write down a goal, that odds of you never achieving it are significant.  I'm going one step further and posting it on the world wide web for every Tom, Dick and Harry to witness.  I'm going to do this!

5 comments:

Malea said...

Good goal, lady! And I never even thought that Netflix would have exercise videos! Thanks for sharing! You can do it!

~April~ said...

Go Amy!

Micaela said...

Yay! You're going to do great!

Elder Richey said...

You and me both, girl!! Good luck with your awesome goal. You can totally do it.

Jen said...

This is a great idea I am totally going to try the Netflix excercise program - I've been looking for something I can do at home. Thanks!