Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Things

As inspired by Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music," I'm going to list some of my favorite things:

  • Maren seeing Elmo on TV and saying "mo-mo! mo-mo!"
  • Alayna taking an extra quarter to school last Friday so she could buy popcorn for another kid if they didn't have a quarter
  • Maren sharing a string of her string cheese with her fellow toddler
  • Isaac's random and unprompted "Mommy, I love you" and "Mommy, I want you"
  • Isaac's random and unprompted "I love my baby sister, Maren"
  • After Isaac said a prayer and forgot Alayna's name after mentioning the rest of the family, I prompted him to remember Alayna and Alayna said, "It's okay, Mom, I know he loves me."
  • Maren saying 'thank you' after giving her a sippie cup of milk
  • Maren's growling
  • Derek kissing my tummy
  • Baby giggles
  • Being told my children have beautiful eyes

1 comment:

Amber said...

ALL very cute things :o). Kids are the bestest! Congrats on baby #4.