I'm going to say it right now, this is GROSS! You've been warned. If you don't like disturbing images, you won't like this. Stop reading NOW and click the backspace button to return to whence ye came.
You sure you want to do this?
'Kay, be my guest.
Alayna has this gnarly wart. It started out pretty small a few months ago. I asked our doctor what to do about it and he told me about the duct tape method so we tried it and it worked! Then the wart grew back. I bought an at-home freezing kit and tried it four times. The wart became a mutant giant. Then Alayna wouldn't stop playing with it. It cracked and bled and I couldn't look at it. Believe it or not, before we saw the doctor today it looked worse than this. Today at the clinic the doctor froze it twice and we're going back in two weeks for more liquid nitrogen action.
I told you it was unpleasant. If you don't like it or feel the need to run to the toilet to barf, it's your own fault. (maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh)
2 comments:
Oh no! Poor kid! The crazy things one comes upon as a parent, eh? And, yes, I just had to keep scrolling down and see it for myself. :)
oogy. warts must run in the fam. tell her that she has a couple of cousins having warts frozen off and that run around in duct tape too.
Post a Comment