Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gooooooooooooooooooooal!

I am officially a soccer mom!  Alayna and Isaac are both signed up for soccer this year.  Alayna's all-girl team are the Thundercats and Isaac's co-ed team are the Tigers. 

For some reason, at this point I only have pictures of Alayna and only video of Isaac, and both are displayed for you now.

I did not know when we signed up for soccer I would freeze my giblets off every game.  It's takes a lot of love for a mom to sit in the frigid temps to watch kids kick balls.

Except last Saturday--it was warm for a change and I got a sunburn.  Can't win.


Last week Isaac got his first goal and yesterday he scored 2 goals.  He LOVES soccer so much.  He says he'll be playing for at least 3 more years and he wishes he could play every day because he just loves to run. 

Isaac is number 8 on the green team. 

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Amy,Amy,Amy....i love your blog! it takes me back to the good old days and they were good days (and now I'm old). Sigh. YOur kids are so adorable and they have greatness written all over them. Enjoy!!! and hug them for Aunt Rose.