This month Alayna entered a drawing into the school's PTA Reflections. This year's theme was "Together we can...." Her piece was "Together we can clean the Earth." Her picture won an honorable mention, which, let's face it, makes a mother terribley proud!
Since we're talking about Alayna, she turned 7 this month! We had a simple family party for her and we played "Pin the Scar on Harry Potter" and a Harry Potter character name game. Derek and I got her a new bedding set, since 7-year-olds are so over the Disney Princess sheets she's been using since she was a wee thing. She picked it out herself and I think she displays great taste!
In case you're curious (and 'fess up, you've been dying with curiosity) here is what I did with some of the pictures from my last entry. This is in my front room above my couch. I think we're a stylish bunch, don't you? The sign above the pictures, in case you can't decifer it, says "The Beck Family Is Forever."
And now for my favorite photography subject, Kristen! My niece Emily in Utah made the blanket and I love the colors. And it's the perfect size, too, because it's something Kristen can use for years instead of out-growing it like a tiny receiving blanket. Good pick, Em! I'm also featuring the outfit in this pic, which my best friend Micaela gave Kristen. It's so cute and perfect with the cold weather we're dealing with right now.
And I promised a picture of Kristen in her Halloween costume, and here she is getting all cute and silly and squirelly in front of the camera.






1 comment:
Congratulations to Alayna! I love the pictures on the wall under your sign. Phil started putting the pictures up randomly when we moved into this house. It's a little interesting... :) And CUTE pictures of Kristen! I love the flower outfit on her! :)
Post a Comment